Question about Sony Walkman NWZ-S616F MP3 Player
When i see my sony walkman,a massage say library error encourated...please help me for this problem..
I had the same with my NWZ-S636F model. I did fix it, but you will DELETE all your loaded songs if you use this process ...
(1) Go to the main control screen (press BACK button for about 2 seconds).
(2) Select the SETTINGS icon (looks like a briefcase)
(3) Select PLAY
(4) Select COMMON SETTINGS
(5) Scroll all the way to bottom and select FORMAT
(6) The player will ask if you want to delete all data. Select YES each time to delete all songs (takes about 1 minute to complete)
(7) Reload ONE tune only and see if the player will now play it).
(8) Reload all your other tunes.
(9) Finished !
Posted on Feb 27, 2011
Please format your device from your comp.
Posted on Sep 07, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 18, 2010 | Sony Walkman NWZ-S616F MP3 Player
Sep 14, 2009 | Sony Walkman NWZ-S616F MP3 Player
Jul 02, 2009 | Sony Walkman Video NWZ-A815 Digital Media...
Jun 29, 2009 | Sony Walkman NWZ-B103F MP3 Player
Nov 17, 2008 | Sony NWZ-S615F Walkman Video MP3 Player
Sep 04, 2006 | Sony Network Walkman NW-A3000 MP3 Player
195 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: