Question about Televison & Video
Do you know the code for a Sansui SAN0313 DVD player. I tried 0455 and 0505, together with the Library Search function, all to no avail.
If none of the codes work then we have two other solutions:
1. Searching For Your Code
If you have tried all of the set-up codes for your brand of equipment ,or yourbrand is not listed, and you are still not able to get the unit to respond, trythe following procedure to search for your code.
If you don't find a code that works, the remote will flash four times when youreach the end of all the codes for this device type.
Make sure that the remote is pointed at your device during the search, You may have to press this sequences of buttons up to 100 times to search the entire library of codes.
2. Learn the buttons from the original
Line up your original remote and the head-to-head before completing thefollowing steps.
Now you can repeat steps 3 through 5 to learn other functions onto other keysor press and hold SETUP until the Cinema's red light flashes twice to lock inyour new feature. (If the red light does not blink twice, stop and repeat stepsthrough 6).
To test the new feature, press and release the device key in which the newfeature was learned followed by the key on which the feature was learned
More help for programming your remote can be found here:
Hope that helps! Should you have any further questions,please feel free to post them here.
Television Video - DVD Audio Satellite Set Top Box Video - VCR Brand: Model (optional): We could not find an exact match, we think this code will work. 10054 Setup Instructions
· Set the "Mode Switch" to TV.
· Press and hold the "Mute" button and the "Select" button until the visible LED blinks twice.
· Enter the 5 digit Code above.
· Try your new code and tell us how it worked!
You'll have to settle for that, use the middle power key in the tv device to power on & off the tv.
hope this may help;
DON'T FORGET TO RATE;
Posted on Aug 23, 2008
I don't have other code for your DVD but I can give you the steps on how to program your remote to your DVD without the list of codes.
1. Turn on your DVD.
2. Press the DVD Mode Key.
3. Hold down SET on the URC for 2 seconds until the indicator lights up.
4. Enter 0005. The indicator should go out immediately.
5. Press the DVD Mode Key again as in step 2.
6. Hold down SET for 2 seconds until the indicator lights up and your URC is ready to start searching.
7. Aim the URC at your DVD, press the power key repeatedly, slowly until the DVD has been turned off. Once your DVD has been turned off, immediately press SET to lock in code and the indicator should go out.
Posted on Jun 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 17, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jun 13, 2010 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
May 28, 2009 | Universal Remote Control Hampton Bay...
May 25, 2009 | Universal Remote Control Hampton Bay...
Apr 15, 2009 | Universal Remote Control 6-Device...
Mar 29, 2009 | Televison & Video
Aug 23, 2008 | Televison & Video
Feb 11, 2008 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Dec 24, 2007 | Jensen JER-422 Universal Remote Control
592 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!