Question about Tomtom GO 700 GPS Receiver
My Tom Tom won't accept my password. Used it successfully for the eight monehts, updated last night. Now I can't use it!!??
SOURCE: tom tom one
OK. This is how to do it.
- Navigate to
- Street and house number
- In the "City" space at the top, type the postcode. (tap 123 button bottom left of keyboard to get the number pad)
- You will see a list beneath of the countries that use the postcode.
- Tap the country you want.
- You then see a list of streets in that postcode area.
- Tap the street name (or start typing it in)
- Type in the house number.
Posted on Apr 15, 2008
SOURCE: Tom Tom won't charge
double check the connection. I had this with a one xl and it turned out to be a small bit of debris that had gotten into the car charger and stuck there so that even the home charger would not help.
I used a compressed air can for computers to blow it out..
also get a magnifying glass and check the connector strips inside the connector.
If you see damage it will probably have to got in for repair
if this info was of use then please click
Posted on Aug 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 17, 2012 | Tomtom GO 720 GPS Receiver
Mar 18, 2011 | Tomtom GO 720 GPS
Please check the link bellow and check the video for the instructions to change battery:-
Please get back to us if you have further query else please accept the suggestion.
Thank you for contacting fixya.com
Feb 01, 2011 | Tomtom GO 720 GPS Receiver
Mar 01, 2010 | Tomtom GO 720 GPS
Dec 23, 2009 | Tomtom GO 720 GPS
Nov 18, 2009 | Tomtom GO 720 GPS Receiver
Dec 26, 2008 | Tomtom GO 720 GPS Receiver
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!