Phone frozen: The screen just shows boxes of red, green, blue and white.
My phone was trying to sync today when I was not even connected to my computer, nor did I have my sync cable plugged in. It kept doing it, so I did a soft reset and it just went to a screen with blocks of color. I've tried removing the battery, doing a hard and soft reset and it doesn't change anything.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Your solution ==============================================
Setting up HTC Sync to recognize your phone
After installing, set up HTC Sync to recognize your phone.
1. From the Home screen, press MENU, and then tap Settings > Accounts & sync.
2. On the Connect to PC screen on your phone, tap HTC Sync and then tap Done. Your phone attempts to find HTC Sync on your computer. Wait for a few seconds for the process to finish.
3. If your phone displays a message indicating that it's unable to find HTC Sync, try disconnecting and reconnecting the USB cable, and then repeat step 2.
4. When the Phone Connection Wizard is displayed on your computer, click Next. Enter the name you want for your phone, and then click Finish.
Check the HTC Sync icon at the bottom-right side of your computer screen. If it appears green in color, that means your phone has successfully connected with your computer and HTC Sync recognizes your phone