Question about Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Can you refill this cartridge or do you always have to buy a new one?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 21, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Jul 02, 2010 | HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 08, 2009 | Dell Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 02, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Sep 09, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
How to reset Canon MX310
printer low ink signal
1. Power off the printer.
2. Holding the stop/reset button, press and hold
power button also. Hold both buttons
together for 5 secs.
3. Still holding the power button, release the
stop/reset buton, then press the stop/reset button twice.
4. Release power button (the screen should now
say 'Service Mode').
5. Wait until the power button lights steady
green, then press the stop/reset button three times with a 3 sec space between
each press. On the 3rd press the
indicator should turn steady orange.
6. Press the power button once, (the orange
light should go off).
7. Open the printer and remove both
cartridges. Wait for 10 seconds. Replace the cartridges and close
printer. Wait for 30 seconds.
8. Press the power button, and wait until
printer has shut down.
9. Press power button to power up. The printer will feed one piece of paper,
then ask you to set the language.
10. The page counter is now reset! Enjoy.
Jul 29, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 31, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Sep 21, 2007 | HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: