Question about Computers & Internet
Hi how are you
Download the printer driver from the manufacturer web site. Follow their user guide.
If you can, connect the printer in another PC. If it works, then your PC is the problem. If problem still exists, then cable, driver or printer is the problem.
U WILL HAVE TO GO BACK TO YOUR COMPUTER PRINTER DRIVER SOFTWARE AND FIND THE PRINTER AGAIN
accpet my respect
Posted on Sep 06, 2008
There are hardware and software issues with regard to problems between the PC and the printer. Here are some of them:
1. Some manufacturers (e.g. HP) require attaching the printer only when the printer installer advises you to do so. It may not work if you already attached the printer before told to do so.
2. Some files in the installed printer may be damaged so you have to reinstall the printer driver.
3. Your cables (printer and power) may not be seated firmly at the terminals. You need then to remove and reinsert them.
4. Your printer cartridge, which is a very sensitive electronically, can be damaged upon installation. You should remove the power cable when you install it to prevent damaging the sensitive electrical components. Even if there is ink in it, if the electrical circuits are damaged, it wouldn't work.
5. You may not have set your printer to the printer you are using as default. You can check by clicking Start, Printers and Faxes, and choose your default printer.
I hope that helps.
Posted on Sep 06, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 04, 2013 | HP Compaq Presario SR1910NX (EX310AA) PC...
Feb 20, 2008 | Dell Dimension 5150 (DIM515MIN) PC Desktop
Feb 25, 2011 | Lenovo Computers & Internet
Jul 13, 2010 | Dell Dimension 3100 PC Desktop
Jun 22, 2010 | Dell Dimension 2400 PC Desktop
May 06, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Mar 11, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 530 Desktop Computer
Jan 15, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 18, 2008 | HP Computers & Internet
May 26, 2008 | HP Computers & Internet
Jan 24, 2017 | VIA Computers & Internet
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!