Question about Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
I need to find my wireless router settings to connect my wii
You may follow the instructions below in doing so.
1. Go to a computer wired to the router.
2. Open an internet explorer browser
3. Click on the address bar and type in 192.168.1.1
4. Leave the username blank and password is "admin" in case you changed it. In which case put in your password.
5. Go to the wireless tab. There you will see teh SSID or wireless network name.
6. When you look at the word wireless under that is basic wireless to the right is wireless security. Go to wireless security to see your security mode and password.
If you need further assistance you may message me.
Posted on Sep 06, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 14, 2011 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Dec 21, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Jun 25, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Apr 18, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Mar 27, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Jan 17, 2010 | Linksys WRT54G-TM Wireless Router
Jun 09, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
May 31, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
103 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!