The phone is about 2 weeks old.
Out of the blue, the microphone has stopped working. I can use the phone to dial numbers *and* connect, I can hear the other party, but they can't hear me.
BTW, this has absolutely nothing to do with the MUTE button.
Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Has the Parrot ever worked correctly? I would think that being you can hear the other party, but they can't hear you that it would be the microphone. The microphone wire is very thin and can easily be broken if it is pinched or crimped. If you have can easily access the brain (blue box) you can try and plug in a different microphone (headphones can work as a microphone to test this, just plug them in). I've had this happen after an installation where it worked correctly for about a week.
press "CL" dial 828 0000 dial the 2 digits for the year dial the 2 digits for the month dial the 2 digits for the day dial the day of the week(0=Sun,1=Mon etc) dial the 2 digits for the hour dial the 2 digits for the minute press "SPK"
example "CL" 828 000 09 05 06 4 12 00 "SPK" would set Wed 6th May 2009 12:00
Here are the commands to run the phones memory dial (speed-dial). I have included the instructions for deleting and changing numbers as well. It is listed below. I hope this helps you out.
MEMORY DIAL INSTRUCTIONS
Store up to ten 20-digit numbers in memory for quick dialing.
Storing a Number in Memory
1. Make sure the phone is OFF (not in TALK mode).
2. Press the MEMORY button.
3. Press a number (0-9) to store the dialed number in that memory location.
4. Press the MEMORY button again.
5. Use the handset number keypad to enter the telephone number (up to 20 digits, including pauses) and press the MEMORY button again to save the number. The unit beeps to confirm.
6. To enter another number in a different memory location, return to step 1 and repeat the process.
Storing a Redial Number
1. Repeat steps 1 through 4 in Storing a Number in Memory.
2. Press the REDIAL button.
3. Press the MEMORY button to store the number. You will hear a confirmation tone.
Changing a Stored Number
1. Repeat steps 1 through 6 in Storing a Number in Memory.
2. Press the MEMORY button to store the number. You will hear a confirmation tone. The old number will be overwritten with the new number.
Dialing a Stored Number
1. Make sure the phone is ON by pressing the TALK button.
2. Press the MEMORY button.
3. Press the number (0-9) for the desired memory location. The number dials automatically.
Inserting a Pause in the Dialing Sequence
Press the PAUSE# button once to insert a delay in the dialing sequence of a stored telephone number. A pause is needed to wait for a dial tone (for example after you dial 9 for an outside line, or to wait for a computer access tone). Each pause counts as 1 digit in the dialing sequence. If you need a longer pause, press the PAUSE# button twice.
Deleting Stored Numbers
1. Press the MEMORY button.
2. Press the desired memory location (0-9).
3. Press the MEMORY button twice to delete the entry.
4. You will hear a confirmation tone.
1.Press and hold the Multifunction button in the middle of a boom headset while the headset is closed. The light will glow blue.2.Open the boom microphone and the blue light should remain on. If not, repeat step 1. 3.On the cell phone, press Menu > Settings > Connection > Bluetooth > Handsfree > New Device 4.Select H350 once a connection is detected. 5.The passkey "0000" is now entered to confirm the connection has been made. 6.The cell phone screen will now read "Bluetooth Connection".
Tips: 1.Provided you set the Bluetooth power to "On" after the initial connection has been made, the phone will automatically re-connect to the headset. 2.To set the Bluetooth power on - Press Menu, Select Settings, then Connections, then Bluetooth link, scroll to Setup and select that. Scroll to Power and chose Change. Scroll to On and press Select. The screen should now read "Changed: Power On". 3.Test Your Connection: Close the headset and watch for cell phone to say "Disconnected". Re-open the headset and the phone should be connected automatically and will now display "Bluetooth Connected".
please give good rating if the solution works. Thanks for using FixYa.