An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has answered 1,000 questions.
Re: not printing after deleling muti produces ie;6940 to...
Remove all of the printer job from the print queue.
remove the printer from the prin and fax dialog box.
go to control panel>> add and remove porgram, uninstall the printer.
reinstall the printer w/o the pirnter connected to the PC.
connect the printer to the PC after the PC restarted.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This is either because:
1. You only have black ink remaining and your tri-colour cartridge is empty or
2. In the printer driver settings you have selected either: Print Grey scale or Use black only.
I beleive your problem might be the last option.
To fix it :
1. Go to the printer driver (in vista go to: Start, Control panel, Printers, right click on your printer and select "printing preferences").
Now you are inside the printer driver.
2. go to the "color" tab.
3. Tehre you'll see if you have selected wither "Print in grey scale" and/or "Black only".
4. To ensure you get color again, de-select the"Print in grey scale" option.
Vista has most drivers, and certainly supports your printer. Try this routine. First turn on your computer. Now, turn on printer, and connect the USB. Vista will recognize it. i) Go to printers and faxes and set your printer as default, because there are other software like One note which could be default. OR ii) Go to your word document, ctrl+P for print settings, choose your printer from the drop down menu
Dear friend, your Black Ink Cartridge is Empty thats why your printer is using the Colour Cartridge to produce the Black Colour. This is the reason you are having Dark Reddish Brown colour instead of Black.
try to remove the programmed of the
hp deskjet 6940.go to the add remove programmed in the control panel.after to remove the programmed of the deskjet.try to install again the driver of the hp deskjet ,after you install,you need to restart your pc.
THis is probably a problem with your driver. Look through your installed printers on your computer. See if the HP 6940 says fax somewhere on it. If so, make sure it's not set as your default. Set the other one as your default.