Question about Vivendi Universal Bards Tale: Song of the Bard for Xbox
This solution is not for the XBOX version of the game, this is only for the PC version of the game Bard's Tale.
You can still try to make the game compatible for installing it on the Windows XP 64 bit by following the steps below.
1. Insert the game disc in your CD-ROM drive, if the game setup or the autorun starts, exit it.
2. Open "Computer", Right Click the Cd Drive which has the game disk in it and select "Copy".
3. Go to your "Desktop" right click and then select "New" and click on "Folder" this should create a new folder on your desktop.
4. Open the New Folder and then Right Click and select "Paste".
6. After all the files are copied to the "New Folder" without any error messages then locate the file "Setup.exe" or "Setup" and right click and click on "Properties".
7. In the new window click on the "Compatibility" tab and run the program in compatibility mode for "Windows XP" and then click on "Apply".
8. After applying changes double click on "Setup.exe" or "Setup" to launch the installation.
You can delete all the files copied from the CD after completing the installation
The game files need to be copied to the hard drive because the files on the game disk would not let you make changes while on the disk.
The same set of Compatibility steps can be used for installation of older games installation on Windows XP 64 bit and Windows Vista.
Again, this solution is not for the XBOX version of the game.
Posted on Oct 22, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 15, 2011 | Pinnacle Dazzle DVD Recorder
Aug 02, 2011 | HP LaserJet 3050 All-In-One Printer
May 17, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 13, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 06, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 28, 2010 | HP LaserJet M1005 All-In-One Printer
May 01, 2010 | HP DeskJet 1220c InkJet Printer
Apr 26, 2010 | HP Hewlett Packard ALL-IN-ONE-TouchSmart...
Jan 18, 2010 | Microsoft Windows Media Player
585 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 2 Expert
Level 2 Expert
Level 1 Expert
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: