Question about Televison & Video
I have tried programming the remote but the light does not come on while holding the code search button, what is wrong?
SOURCE: code button
here's your solution
Posted on Jun 21, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 17, 2016 | RCA Televison & Video
Oct 27, 2011 | Televison & Video
3. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button until the indicator light is lit. Then release the CODE SEARCH button. (The indicator light is located above the TV button).
4. Press and release the TV button. (The indicator light will blink and then remain lit).
5. Enter a three digit code found at step 1 using the Number Buttons.(After the code is entered the indicator light will turn off).
6. Aim the remote at your TV. set and press the OFF/ON button. If your TV. set turns off, then proceed to step 7. Otherwise, repeat step 3 to 5 using the next code on the list. Press CHAN up button to double check for accuracy of the code. the programming is complete if the TV set responds by going up a channel. Otherwise repeat steps 3 to 6 using the next code on the list.
7. Press CHAN up button to double check for accuracy of the code. the programming is complete if the TV set responds by going up a channel. Otherwise repeat steps 3 to 6 using the next code on the list.
8. If none of the codes work, you will want to use the following to go through the codes manually (this will take some time):
Code Search for the right TV code on a Universal Remote (systemlink 3 RCA)
Aug 05, 2011 | RCA 3-dev Universal Remote Remote Control
May 04, 2011 | RCA Televison & Video
Nov 19, 2008 | RCA 3-Device Universal Remote with...
Nov 15, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Jul 18, 2008 | Philips Magnavox 27MS343S 27" TV
May 10, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Apr 27, 2008 | RCA RCU300WBL Remote Control
Dec 16, 2007 | Televison & Video
133 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!