Question about Averatec 6200H Notebook
How do i reboot it
1) You can go to Start> Shutdown > Restart.
2) You can hold down the power button until it powers off and then turn it back on.
3) You can disconnect the a/c adapter until you run out of power.
4) You can unplug from the wall and remove the battery.
5) You can press CTRL ALT DELETE and then click on the "Shutdown" button and then choose "Restart"
Posted on Apr 21, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 26, 2014 | MSI 880GM-E41 Desktop Motherboard - AMD...
Jul 08, 2011 | Cell Phones
Feb 22, 2011 | MSI AM3 890GX CF HD4290 MATXMAX16GB USB30...
Oct 12, 2010 | Compaq Evo D500 PC Desktop
Mar 03, 2010 | Parsons QuickVerse 2005 Deluxe Edition...
Feb 06, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 21, 2009 | Sony VAIO PCV-RZ221 PC Desktop
Mar 29, 2009 | ASUS M3A78-CM AMD 780V AM2+ Phenom FX /...
Jun 08, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
83 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: