Click start-->run -->type services.msc--> u would see the list of services ---> find "print spooler " ...make sure it is "started " ..or the like possiblity is that u may have installed the printer drivers that came along for xp. .....is so , disable "lexbec " under services list . ........and reinstall/ dowload the vista drivers from your printer vendor site .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you can try restarting the print spooler on your computer
1. click on start
2. go to run > type services.msc
3. look for print spool
4. double click on print spooler the click stop then slick on start
5. then try to restart your printer. and print again
You can always uninstall and reinstall the drivers from your computer anytime a problem occurs.
or you can restart the PRINT SPOOLER on services to clear any issues with your printer..
to go to print spooler
What makes you think the print spooler is not working? Is it because you get a message saying that it is not working or is it because you cannot print?
If you can stop and start the print spooler that would indicate to me that the spooler is running and you have a different problem. It is probably a corrupt print job, to fix this do the following.
1) stop the spooler
2) go to My computer
3) select the C drive
4) select the windows folder
5) select the system32 folder
6) select the spool folder
7) select the printers folder
8) delete everything in the printers folder
9) restart the spooler