Question about HP Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
to fix the problem, you need to reset the printer. Follow the procedures below to successfully reset your printer:
1. Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product.
2. Remove the cartridges from the printer.
3. Wait for the "Insert Cartridge" message to display on the control panel.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
5. Wait 60 seconds.
6. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button.
7. Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product.
8. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
9. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
disconnect the printer from your computer, uninstall the printer software/program from your computer's control panel, restart your computer, reinstall the printer software and try again. If that still does not solve the problem please me know.
Posted on Aug 17, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 27, 2011 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
May 01, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
Aug 21, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 13, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 06, 2008 | HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 28, 2008 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 24, 2008 | HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
512 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: