Question about Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
I have mislaid my Belkin Easy Install Wizard Software CD and so have downloaded the easy install wizard programme from the Belkin site.
When I click on "Set up the Router" I get a message telling me "Error: Unable to load DLL". I am using Windows XP Home Edition.
Any ideas what I should do next.
Just type 192.168.2.1 into your browser and it will get you into the settings, just as a cd would but you still have to manually enter your settings with either way of setup.
Posted on Sep 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 20, 2011 | Belkin Basic Wireless Router
1. Shut down any programs that are running on your computer at
2. Make sure you have the following items at the computer that is now
directly connected to the cable or DSL modem. DO NOT CONNECT THE
ROUTER AT THIS TIME.
• The Easy Install Wizard CD-ROM
• The Router
• The Router power supply
• Category 5 networking cable
• This Quick Installation Guide
3. Turn off any firewall or Internet connection sharing software on
4. Insert the Easy Install Wizard software CD into your CD-ROM drive.
The Easy Install Wizard screen will automatically appear on your
screen within 15 seconds. If it does not, select your CD-ROM drive
from "My Computer" and double-click on the file named "Setup" on
5. Turn on your cable or DSL modem by reconnecting the power supply to The Wizard will take you through the completion of the process.
6. Before plugging the power cord into the Router, plug the cord into the
wall, then plug the cord into the Router's power jack.
7. Verify that your modem is connected to the Router by checking the
lights on the front of the Router. The green light labeled "WAN" should
be ON if your modem is connected correctly to the Router. If it is not,
recheck your connections.
8. Verify that your computer is connected properly to the Router by
checking the lights labeled "LAN 1,2,3,4". The light which corresponds
to the numbered port that you connected your computer to should
to the numbered port that you connected your computer to should be
ON if your computer is connected properly.
The Wizard will take you through the completion of the process.
Mar 12, 2011 | Gateway Belkin 54g Wireless DSL/Cable...
Apr 02, 2010 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Oct 27, 2009 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Jul 09, 2009 | Belkin (54G F5D7230UK4) Wireless Router
Jun 11, 2009 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Mar 28, 2009 | Belkin (F5D6230-3) Wireless Router
Feb 18, 2009 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
Oct 05, 2008 | Belkin F5D7230-4 Kit (F5D7230V4SNPDQ)
May 15, 2008 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
3,826 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: