Silakan baca di >sini<
Desi Vibes "boot.com"
is a virus which attacks the hard drives & the hard drives could
not be opened by double clicking. In hard drives after enabling viewing
hidden file u can see some "autorun" file & a file named "boot.com"
which cannot be removed just by deleting. Here’s the REAL way to clean this off your system. You should do these steps after a fresh reboot in safe mode.
1) Navigate to the problem drive(s) via the Explore option.
2) Click on TOOLS -> FOLDER OPTIONS
3) Click the button which says ‘Show hidden files and folders.
4) UNCHECK the following boxes:
Hide extensions for known file types
Hide protected operrating system files
5) Find and delete the autorun.ini file and the resycled folder on the root directory of all affected drives.
6) Check “c:\windows\system32\dllcache” for boot.com file and delete it if present.
7) Check “c:\windows\prefetch” for boot.com file and delete if present.
8) Delete all files from c:\windows\temp
(Some files may not delete, that’s ok, they’re in use by the system and not virus files.)
9) Delete all files from c:\Documents and Settings\[USER PROFILE]\Local Settings\Temp
(Again, a couple files may not delete, don’t worry.)
10) Run Regedit
11) Make sure you are at the very first entry of the registry hive. (My Computer should be hilighted) then click EDIT -> FIND
12) Search for “boot.com”. If it finds an entry, delete it. Keep
hitting F3 until you’ve deleted all instances of boot.com in the entire
13) Scroll the left column back up to the top and hilight the My Computer again at the top of the registry hive.
14) Click Edit -> Find again and search for ‘resycled’ and repeat as in step 13, deleting the entries as it finds them.
15) Close registry editor and try opening the infected drives. They should work now.
Worked for me at least.