- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
" 1. CHILD LOCK
The Child Lock prevents unwanted oven operation
such as by small children. The oven can be set so
that the control panel is deactivated or locked. To
set, touch Custom Help, the number 1 and Start/
Touch On. Should a pad be touched, LOCK .
.. ON will appear in the display.
To cancel, touch Custom Help and Stop/Clear. "
Solution to your microwave problem is given as below.
* 1 Set your Daewoo microwave on a countertop near an electrical outlet and plug it in. Open the door and place the circular roller guide in the center of the oven cavity, then place the glass cooking tray over it.
* 2 Set your food on a microwave-safe dish and then put the dish on the cooking tray and close the door. Make sure that it latches properly.
* 3 Turn the upper knob to select a power level. Power levels include "Defrost," "Med-High," or "High." If your Daewoo has a touch pad, touch the "Microwave" button once to set the highest power level. Touch it consecutive times to lower the power level.
* 4 Turn the lower knob to set the cooking time. For cooking times less than two minutes, turn the knob up past the two-minute mark, then back to the correct time. For touch pad models, enter in the cooking time with the numerical keys and then press "Start."
* 5 Open the door at any time to stop the cooking and check the temperature of your food. Shut the door to automatically continue cooking, or turn the timer knob to the right to add more time. For touch pads, press the "Stop/Clear" button, then key in a new cooking time and press "Start."
* 6 Open the door when the timer reaches the "Off" position and take out your food.
The Child Lock prevents unwanted oven operation such as by small children.
The oven can be set so that the control panel is
deactivated or locked. To set, touch CLOCK, the
number 1 pad and then touch the START pad
and hold for 3 seconds. Should a pad be touched,
will appear in the display.
To cancel, touch CLOCK, the number 1 and
The Sharp Microwave/Convection oven I have says to touch the Custom Help button, the number "1", then touch the Start Button. To turn off the child lock, press the Stop button.
Or just unplug it, wait 1 minute, and plug in.