Question about Uniden DECT2060-2 1.9 GHz Twin 1-Line Cordless Phone
How do I turn the ringer off on my Uniden DECT-2060-2 cordless phone?
SOURCE: change ringer from lo to hi
Do you know the model #? If so, you can get the owners manual from the the uniden website. Here is a link to the page so you can look for your specific model number. Just click on your model number and it will load the pdf format of the owners manual.
Posted on Jan 26, 2008
When you select register on the base, you need to press and hold # on the phone... the instructions below worked for me, finally, to get the stupid waterproof handset registered. whew!
Registering the Handset
If you have purchased this accessory handset separately, it must
be registered to the base before you can use it.
• The handset must be fully charged before attempting to register.
• Only one handset can be registered at a time.
1) If the other base has an LCD display:
• With the phone in standby, press [Menu/Select] on the base. Press [down] to move the cursor to REGISTER HANDSET and then press [Menu/Select]. HANDSET
If the other base does not have an LCD display:
• Disconnect the base AC adapter. Then press and hold
[find hs] or [find] while you reconnect the adapter. Keep
pressing [find hs] or [find] until the charge/in use LED
starts to blink.
2) On the handset, press and hold [#] until the handset beeps and displays HANDSET REGISTERING.
3) When the handset finishes registering, it shows REGISTRATION COMPLETE in the display.
Posted on Jul 20, 2009
I CALLED UNIDEN WITH THE SAME PROBLEM.
THE VISUAL RINGER IS FLASHING WHEN YOU HAVE OLD EMAILS. YOU HAVE TO DELETE THE OLD EMAILS
Posted on Mar 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 13, 2014 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Jul 28, 2014 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone...
Oct 23, 2012 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Jul 06, 2012 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Apr 30, 2012 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone...
Nov 18, 2010 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone...
Jun 28, 2009 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Mar 12, 2017 | Uniden DECT2060-2 1.9 GHz Twin 1-Line...
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: