Question about Kenmore 46123 Stainless Steel Electric Kitchen Range
Error Code F1 appears on oven timer panel with continuous beeping tone; Kenmore Range
These ovens have a internal reset feature on them that resets the control memory program
So if you disconnect the power to the oven for at least 1 hr this will also reset the memory program this is very helpful if your door has been locked because of the cleaning program being interupted and the door will not open ok?
Posted on Dec 18, 2011
I have the same problem as above. Is there any quicker way to get an answer from tech support. I have no stove or oven right now.
Posted on Oct 13, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 28, 2012 | Kenmore Kitchen Ranges
F1 touch pad / ERC test This simple test will help determine
whether the ERC (Electronic Range Control or Clock) or the touch pad is
defective when F1 error code is present.
Note: Some models incorporate the touch pad in to the ERC as a single
assembly, in which case this test is not necessary. Simply replace the ERC
Warning: If you feel in any way uncomfortable performing this test or
making this repair, please contact a qualified appliance repair technician.
1. Disconnect power to the range (unplug the range power cord or turn the power off to the range at the circuit breaker). It is very important that the power to the range has been disconnected, so please double check before continuing
2. Gain access inside the control panel.
3. Disconnect the touch pad (also called keypad or membrane switch) ribbon from the ERC
4. Make sure there are no lose wires, or anything else that may cause a short when power is turned back on. Assemble the control panel back the way it was
5. Turn the power back on.
6. Wait for at least one hour to see if the F1 code comes back (usually accompanied by a beeping sound)
7. If F1 comes back, replace the ERC. If it does not, replace the touch pad.
Dec 17, 2010 | Dacor Epicure ERD30 Dual Fuel (Electric...
Dec 05, 2010 | Kenmore 79383 Dual Fuel (Electric and Gas)...
Sep 13, 2010 | Kenmore Kitchen Ranges
Aug 24, 2009 | Kenmore 91112 / 91114 / 91117 Electric...
May 14, 2009 | Dacor Preference RSD30 Gas Kitchen Range
Dec 18, 2008 | GE Spectra JBP78 Electric Kitchen Range
Dec 01, 2007 | Magic Chef CER3725AA Electric Kitchen...
Nov 08, 2007 | Dacor Epicure ERD30 Dual Fuel (Electric...
May 01, 2007 | Kenmore 91112 / 91114 / 91117 Electric...
Mar 22, 2014 | Kenmore 46123 Stainless Steel Electric...
438 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: