I use my Treo and Microsoft Outlook for work. I get a very large amount of emails and right now I have to delete them in both my Treo and on Outlook. Is there a way to make it so that deleting the message on my treo will also delete it on outlook and vice versa?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You cannot modify your existing ActiveSync partnership.
You must go into ActiveSync options on your phone and delete the partnership.
Note that deleting the partnership only deletes the copy on your phone. It will not delete the source mailbox on your server so don't worry.
Once that is done you can set up the new partnership with your new server.
Please try the following:
1. Pop the Software Installation disk that came with your treo into your pc and allow it to autoplay.
2. After the disk begins playing, you will be prompted to choose your language-do so.
3. After a second a new dialog box will appear-Select the option "Change your syncronization method"
4. Select "Use Microsoft Outlook to manage Calendar, contacts, tasks and more.
5. Perform a hotsync
6. Open your versamail and hit the sync button
You may have tried Exchange ActiveSync in VersaMail
When you setup an Exchange ActiveSync account in VersaMail, you are asking your Treo to synchronize email and your calendar with an Exchance 2003 server. In order to prevent duplicates, VersaMail disables Calendar synchronization via HotSync while the account exists on your Treo.
So if you are an Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) user, you have a choice; you either sync wirelessly or you can delete the EAS account in VersaMail and can then sync your Calendar via HotSync. You cannot do both unfortunately.
I was tring all the possible ways to resolve the issue. At last got a solution for my problem. Hope this will work for you all. Download the "OutlookConduitUpdater.zip" and install. This will resolve the calender "do nothing" while sync.
FileZ file utility lets you delete the AddressDB on your Treo
Your best bet would probably be to wipe the Contacts database on your Treo 650, then re-sync.
1. Install FileZ on your Treo 650, Why? Because the Contacts DB is not accessible from the built-in system; you need this extra file manager to delete it.
2. Launch FileZ and find this item: AddressDB.
3. Tap on AddressDB to add a checkmark next to it. Hit Details. Hit Delete.
4. DON'T HOTSYNC YET! Just in case, export your Outlook Contacts and store in a safe place. You'll be syncing to a blank address DB on your 650, and although it shouldn't overwrite your Outlook data wwith the blank DB ... better safe than sorry.
5. Now you can HotSync to Outlook.
Start > My computer > Tools > Folder options > General tab click on show hidden files and folders > Apply ok
Go to the follow wing location to find scanpst.exe
if you are using Outlook 2007
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12
If you using Outlook 2003
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office11
Double click on SCANPST.EXE
Click on browse go to following locaiton where your pst file as been save
C:\Documents and Settings\Robyn M. Drothler\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\outlook.pst
Have you setup an EAS account in VersaMail?
The VersaMail application on your Treo 650 supports Exchange ActiveSync, which allows synchronization of Email and Calendar wirelessly with Exchange Server 2003. If an EAS account exists on the handheld the Calendar conduit will disable itself to avoid duplicates.
Go to VersaMail on your Treo650
Select Menu: Accounts: Account Setup
Check to see if any EAS accounts exist on the device by selecting and account, then Edit...
One the first screen check Mail Service. Do any of them say "Exchange Activ..."
If yes you'll need to delete that account to sync calendar entries.