Question about Canon PIXMA iP8500 InkJet Photo Printer
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
Posted on Mar 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2014 | Canon MG5250 Printer
Jul 04, 2012 | Printers & Copiers
Sep 30, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX850 Multifunction Printer
Jan 10, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP620 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 17, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP610 InkJet Printer
Nov 08, 2008 | Printers & Copiers
Aug 31, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 28, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP8500 InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 08, 2007 | Canon PIXMA iP8500 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 24, 2014 | Canon PIXMA iP8500 InkJet Photo Printer
128 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: