Question about Brother MFC-7220 All-In-One Laser Printer
Cant receive faxes.Not enough Hard disk space, despite running disk clean up
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
From the Brother web site.
Description of Problem 100000018247
When I launch PC-Fax Receive Program, I receive an error stating: The Fax Receive program must be started to receive PC faxes. What can I do?pc fax rx
Description of Solution 200000023257
You may receive this error if the pc fax application is closed and you have faxes stored in the memory of the machine. To resolve this issue,you will need to print the faxes already stored in the memory of the machine. To print the faxes, please follow these steps:
1. Press the MENU key.
2. Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to select Fax.
3. Press the OK key to confirm your choice.
4. Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to select Print Fax.
5. Press OK.
6. Press the BLACK START key.
- Your Brother machine will print the stored faxes.
7. Press the STOP/EXIT key to exit the menu.
8. Once the stored faxes have been printed, click WINDOWS/START, (ALL) PROGRAMS, BROTHER, XXX-XXXX (X = MODEL NUMBER), PC-FAX RECEIVING, XXX-XXXX or RECEIVE (depending on your operating system).
9. The Brother PC-fax receiving icon will now appear in your Windows Task Tray indicating that Brother PC-Fax Receiving is active.
Posted on Apr 28, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 17, 2012 | Brother International Brother MFC-7220...
Aug 10, 2011 | Brother MFC-7220 All-In-One Laser Printer
Aug 20, 2010 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 06, 2010 | Brother MFC-7220 Plain Paper Laser Fax
Mar 19, 2010 | Brother MFC-7220 Plain Paper Laser Fax
Feb 09, 2009 | Brother MFC-7220 Laser Printer
Dec 08, 2008 | Brother MFC-7220 All-In-One Laser Printer
131 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: