Question about Lexmark Z645 InkJet Photo Printer
Posted on Sep 05, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 18, 2012 | Canon LASER SHOT LBP-2900 Printer
A quick fix for most communication errors can be
achieved by resetting the printer and/or rebooting the PC. Simply disconnect
the printer from your computer. Reboot your pc. Unplug and re-plug the printer
into the power source to reset it. When the printer turns on, reconnect it to
your computer. Then try to print again once the computer fully recognizes the
If that doesn't help, try the steps below:
1. Disconnect the printer from your computer.
2. Re-brick your printer.
Pull out the power supply, black box where the power cord is plugged in at the
back of the printer, and put it back after 30 seconds.
2. On your computer, go to Control Panel > Printers
3. Delete the Lexmark print object.
4. Reboot your pc.
5. When your pc turns on, reconnect the printer.
6. Wait until your pc fully recognizes the USB connection. To check, go to Control Panel > Printers and Faxes. If you see a new Lexmark print object in the list, then try to print a document again to verify that the problem is fixed.
Dec 22, 2011 | Lexmark X1240 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 12, 2011 | Lexmark Interpret S405 Wireless All-in-One...
Feb 21, 2011 | Lexmark X4975 Wireless Color Multifunction...
Sep 10, 2008 | Lexmark Z735 InkJet Printer
Aug 06, 2008 | Dell 962 Photo All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 24, 2008 | Lexmark Z640 InkJet Printer
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!