The equipment doesn´t execute the power on.
When connected to the pc the message says that the equipement is not connected.
Pushing the power on button the system doesn't go on
When connect to the system the power charge symbol doesn´t ligth
Thus it seems a power supply problem.
The equipment is under warranty.
Buying date 30/04/07
Local distributor FNAC Lisbon
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
first it maybe nessacary to understand what buffering mean's , when you get a message that a video is buffering , this means that the display processor has executed all the code it had at that moment , but there wasn't enough info to build a complete image to display (in proper format) there can be a few reasons this happens , (1) your processor is under rated for the task at hand (2) your internet connection is being restricted (throttled) by some means (these several reasons this can happen) (3) the site your connected to may have a limiter placed on it (equipment speed)
F101-4: Partition mount error (The HDD cannot be connected (mounted) caused by damage to the "/work" partition.)
1. Turn the power of the equipment OFF and check the connection of the HDD.
- Connector and harness check
- Check if the connector pins of the HDD are bent.
- Check if HDD for other equipment is not installed.
- Check if SRAM for other equipment is not installed.
2. If the error still occurs after step 1, perform the following.
- Perform [3C] -  (Key Backup Restore) and check that each Key Status is "OK".
- If not, recover the key (copy "SRAM Key Status" to "FROM Key Status" or vice versa).
3. If the error persists after step 2, perform
+[C]+[POWER]?2. Recovery F/S?3. /work, and then restart the equipment.
4. If the error persists after step 3, perform
+[C]+[POWER]?3. Initialize HDD?2. /work, and then restart the equipment.
5. If the error still persists after step 4, perform the following.
- Perform [3C] -  (Format HDD), and then install "System Software (HD data)" with  - .
The following items will be deleted by performing [3C] -  (Format HDD).
• Message Log
• Job Log
• Spool Data (Print, Email reception)
If the error persists after performing step 5, perform step 5 after performing +[C]+[POWER]?1. Revert factory initial status HDD.
6. If the error persists even after step 5, replace the HDD.
Just getting one of these... hope mine doesn't do this... However I can offer some suggestions to check that you have obeyed the rules of proper connection of music equipment to avoid noise and damage that can occur. FIRST... ALL and I mean ALL interconnected equipment such as amps, mixers, players, and computers, etc. need to be powered from the SAME receptacle or power conditioning module, even if it means running power extension cord. AVOID static discharges to any connected part such as mics, computer, etc.. These can often freeze equipment even though you don't feel the spark. Without knowing your particular setup in detail myself nor most helping people will not be able to offer much more help.
I have the 32" TCL and the 645 code also worked with the 722 dish network dvr remote (remote 20.0 IR). For that remote, press and hold tv button until all device buttons light up, enter 645 and press # key.
I'm sorry you are having problems programming your DISH Network remote to your Apex DVD player. I looked through our remote codes but I don't show we have a code for an Apex DVD player. We do have remote codes for an Apex TV. You can run a power scan to see if you can find a code for the DVD player. I have provided the instructions to conduct the power scan below. If you have any other question, please post to this site.
Ray Calo DISH Network - Executive Offices
Address To Other Equipment Using Power Scan
Remote: All Remotes (except Basic)
With the desired equipment on, press and hold the correct Mode button until
all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
Press and release the Power button.
AUX Mode: Before pressing and releasing the Power button
Press 0 for a TV
Press 1 for a VCR/DVD
Press 2 for any other device.
Then Press STAR (*)
Press the Up button once a second while pointing the remote at the desired
Note: If the code for the equipment comes up, the equipment
will power off.
Press the POUND (#) button.
If the code entered is valid for the remote, the mode light flashes
check the network your in. execute "ipconfig" command in your machine or check your network configuration. prob you'll get something that is like 192.168.x.x. if so and you have restarted your equipement (PC and router) check your network connection to the internet. if you dont have it, that message will never disapear.
More than likely you accidentally disabled the feature if you have already checked the fuses and they are good.
Your owners manual tells you how to re-enable the power deploying running boards .
I'll paste a copy of the directions for you :
To enable/disable the power running board feature, refer to the Message
center in this chapter.
• When this feature is disabled <OFF>, the running boards will move to
the stowed position regardless of the position of the doors.
• When this feature is enabled <AUTO>, the running boards will move
back to the correct positions based off of the door positions.
(Message Center )
Press this control for the following
• Reset to English (if in another
• System Check
• Oil Life
• Units (English/Metric)
• Autolamp Delay (if equipped)
• Easy/Entry Exit
• Air Suspension (if equipped)
• Autolock (if equipped)
• Power Liftgate (if equipped)
• Power Deployable Running Boards (if equipped)
• Compass Zone (if equipped)
• Compass Calibration (if equipped)
Power Deployable Running Boards (if equipped)
This feature automatically deploys the side running boards for easy
entry/exit from the vehicle or for cleaning.
1. To disable/enable the power
running board feature with the
vehicle in P (Park), select this
function from the SETUP control for
the current display mode.
2. Press the RESET control to select the running boards setting as
• AUTO: the running boards will automatically deploy when a door is
opened and automatically retract when the door is closed,
• OUT: the running boards will remain deployed regardless of the doors
being open/closed. This setting can be used when washing the vehicle, or
accessing the roof rack. The running boards will stow and enter AUTO
mode when the vehicle speed exceeds 5 mph ( kph),
• OFF: the running boards will remain IN regardless of the doors being
I believe that the equipment you are attaching is attempting to draw more power than the internal USB hub in the PC can deliver. If any of the equipment has an optional external power supply then try to use it to reduce the power consumption. If not, you'll probably need to get a PCI USB adapter with a higher power rating or a USB hub with an external power brick.