When i boot my computer it sometimes didnot show the HD light and when i shake and boot it again then computer starts. At that position it works but if i made slight movement it hang..... I donot know what is the problem...Can anyone help me ? Is this because of problem in Processor....?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
well if u use internet on your laptop,i wold sujjst you to keep deleteing cookies from the internet web page,from tools,again perform this step
click start>all programs>accessories>system tools>disk clean up/disk defragmentation.....it shoud work for u.....
What leds you can see blinking on laptop? Can you hear any bootup sounds? Sometimes my laptop hangs on standby or hibernat, then screen is black and some leds may blink. Usually i need to take charger and battery off for 10 seconds and boot up again. If that dont help then there must be some hardware damage.
This means that the operating systems was not installed properly...."Boot manager is failed... and ntldr is the main file... which help computer to boot up..." try reinstalling the operating system again...
Try this... to see if your video card is bad...
Connect your laptop to an external monitor and press the Function key plus F5 on the laptop... if your OS shows up on the monitor screen, then you have a bad video card...
If its not the video, Bad Ram might be the cause.
And worst case.. Need Motherboard replaced...
This sounds like a dead hard drive. Still, you may want to try:
1. Enter your CMOS/BIOS and verify that your laptop can detect the hard drive. Further check if it is configured to boot first from the HD;
2. Slip in your XP or Recovery CD and boot from that. It may be that the boot section/files of your HD got messed up. When prompted, instruct the CD to repair;
3. Remove your laptop's HD and connect it to a 2nd PC as an external/removable drive using a 2.5 enclusore with USB attachment. Thereafter proceed to diagnose, check and hopefully recover your important files;
4. If confirmed of a defective HD, replace and reinstall your OS.
Hope this be of some help/idea. Post back how things turned up or should you need further information.
Good luck and kind regards.