Question about Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
I have disassembeled cartridges parking tray in the process of cleaning the waste ink absorber which was full . Now i am not able to reassemble the cartridges parking bay on the right side under the hood. Can any one show me in the photograph how does it look whan properly assembeled so thet i can reassemble. I have already cleaned and dried waste ink absorber and am ready to assemble now.
Here the code
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not,
press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal..
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 13, 2010
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 23, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Oct 20, 2008 | Cell Phones
Feb 04, 2012 | Canon PIXMA iP1000
Sep 05, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP1000
Jan 04, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 25, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1500 InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 27, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 08, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
110 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!