Question about Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
When i turn on my 6300,it is locked because i have a security keyguard,but i know it,but when you type it,it will hang,maybe because my phone memory is full,how to delete files but it locked,pls help!
There are some folders which u cannot delete. but u can delete files in memory card.still u cannot delete files then
1.GO TO SETTINGS.
2.IF U SCROLL DOWN 13TH ITEM WILL BE RESTORE FACTORY SETTING.
3. CLICK THAT. IT WILL ASK FOR SECURITY CODE.
4. SECURITY CODE IS 12345.TYPE IT.
5. YOUR PHONE WIL RESTART IN FEW SECONDS.
6. NOW ENTIRE SETTINGS WILL BE CHANGED. BUT YOUR PRIVATE DATA LIKE MESSAGES IN INBOX, DRAFTS,..ETC WILL NO B DELETED.
7. NOW U CAN DELETE THE FILES U WANT.
Posted on Sep 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 18, 2012 | Nokia Cell Phones
Nov 13, 2011 | Nokia 6300 Cell Phone
Jul 26, 2010 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Dec 14, 2009 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Oct 27, 2008 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Oct 18, 2008 | Nokia 1100
May 10, 2008 | Nokia 1100
92 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!