Question about Tomtom ONE GPS Receiver
I may not have the same version that you do, but I'll try to help you out. Since you are asking for help here, I assume you have changed the language on the menu interface, and not just the spoken language? If so, the pocedure is as follows on my Tom Tom:
* Tap the screen to get the menu.
* Tap the wrench to go to settings
* Tap the arrow ">" in the bottom right until you see an icon with three flags. On my Tom Tom that takes three taps, but that may vary derpending on wether you have advanced options turned on or not.
* Tap the flags to get the list of available languages
* scroll up or down until you find the language you want
* You should get a yes/no to confirm wether you want that language. If you hit the wrong language, press the red button.
If you just changed the spoken language, you should press the icon withthe lips in stead of the one with the flags, and then scroll left/right until you find a language you want.
Posted on Dec 04, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 09, 2013 | Tomtom GPS
Jan 29, 2011 | GPS
Jun 30, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 1300 Car GPS Receiver
Jan 18, 2010 | Garmin GPS
Oct 17, 2009 | Garmin nuvi 200W GPS Receiver
Aug 08, 2009 | Sony NV-U53G GPS Receiver
Jun 26, 2009 | Garmin nuvi 250W GPS Receiver
Mar 01, 2009 | Garmin nuvi 260W GPS Receiver
Jan 21, 2009 | Garmin nuvi 750 GPS Receiver
Dec 25, 2007 | Tomtom GO 720 GPS Receiver
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!