Question about Tomtom ONE GPS Receiver
I may not have the same version that you do, but I'll try to help you out. Since you are asking for help here, I assume you have changed the language on the menu interface, and not just the spoken language? If so, the pocedure is as follows on my Tom Tom:
* Tap the screen to get the menu.
* Tap the wrench to go to settings
* Tap the arrow ">" in the bottom right until you see an icon with three flags. On my Tom Tom that takes three taps, but that may vary derpending on wether you have advanced options turned on or not.
* Tap the flags to get the list of available languages
* scroll up or down until you find the language you want
* You should get a yes/no to confirm wether you want that language. If you hit the wrong language, press the red button.
If you just changed the spoken language, you should press the icon withthe lips in stead of the one with the flags, and then scroll left/right until you find a language you want.
Posted on Dec 04, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 10, 2016 | Cell Phones
Jun 10, 2015 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Sep 05, 2014 | Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Service...
Apr 02, 2014 | Yahoo Messenger
Apr 09, 2013 | Tomtom GPS
Jun 30, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 1300 Car GPS Receiver
Aug 08, 2009 | Sony NV-U53G GPS Receiver
Jan 21, 2009 | Garmin nuvi 750 GPS Receiver
May 13, 2008 | Fuji FinePix Z100fd Digital Camera
81 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!