The phone is shutting off automatically and blinks on sometimes just for seconds; with a fully charged battery. This happens both in vibrate and ring modes.
My phone is Displaying fs_pm_ptable00843 when booting and refuses to boot What can I do??? G'z one type v
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try get another battery, it could be that the present battery you are using is malfunctioning, it could be bad and that could be the reason why it is shutting off and on, first, replace the battery to check the performance.
Are you sure it was fully charged before? Could you see the full battery bars?
It sounds like your AC adapter (the charger) has likely gone bad. The phone battery probably wore down, and when you plugged it into the charger, the charger couldn't charge it, so the battery remained dead.
Since the battery is not charged, you can't turn the phone on at all when it's not connected to the charger. And when you do connect it to the charger and turn it on, you get the intermittent charging because something inside the adapter has a faulty connection -- sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
You can easily verify if the charger is the problem by getting a new charger (they're not too expensive) and seeing if the phone will work and/or charge with the new charger.
If the new charger doesn't fix the problem, post again here and we'll go from there, but I think the new charger will take care of it.
Try opening both ports and allowing the internals to dry. I had the same problem and traced it back to water and/or moisture in the phone. The phone is water proof as long as the keys aren't pressed underwater, which in my case ruled out text messaging in the shower...
did you follow the charging instructions or did you start using it right away, because its very possible if you ignored the initial charging instructions that you could have ruined the battery from the get go. which would explain all the symptoms you listed