- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Whenever your screen goes white again just hit the ALT+RIGHT SHIFT+DEL your blackberry will reset itself. It will go black for about 2 to 4 seconds then you will see the famous blackberry hourglass. Be patient and in about 2 to 5 minutes your blackberry will reset.
Try freeing up some space on your blackberry by deleting some unecessary files and do not run too many applications at once.
Hi it is because the BlackBerry Pearl 8100 smartphone cannot initialize the BlackBerry Device Software or there is a corrupt operating system file. To resolve this issue, reload the BlackBerry Device Software on the BlackBerry Pearl 8100 smartphone.
To perform an installation of the BlackBerry Device Software using BlackBerry Desktop Manager version 4.5 to 5.0, perform the following steps: 1) Open BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
2) Connect the BlackBerry smartphone to the computer and open the BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
3) Double-click Application Loader.
4) Click Start under Update Software to start the installation process.
5) Type your BlackBerry smartphone password, if prompted, and click OK.
6) Select Options under Device Software Options.
7) Select the check boxes next to the names of the applications to be loaded, and then click Next.
8) Click OK > Next > Finish.
9) When the process has completed, the message The loading operation was successful will appear. 10) Click Close to return to the BlackBerry Desktop Manager. I hope this information will be helpful to you.
If the flipping hourglass stays for longer than 2 min our Blackberry may just need a firmware restore. Here's a guide on how to restore the blackberry firmware, the website is at : Restore Blackberry
to factory settings.Download the Blackberry Desktop manager and run the
application loader. Make sure you check to delete old applications in
advanced tab. Carefully all you datat will be wiped.
Hi, this is called the hourglass of death, the device is stuck in a reboot cycle.
You will need to reload the applications, but you can't use Desktop manager because the device resets and the connection drops.
First make sure the BB is unplugged, then go to Program Files > Common
Files >Research In Motion > AppLoader and run
loader.exe.Click next, it will say port : COM PORT
1now is the tricky part you have to plug in the BB and COM 1
will change to PIN: UNKOWN , when this happens you have to quickly click next
before it reboots again, then it will ask for pin and now has an connection with
the device so you can go ahead and re load all the