An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
Re: how to get a disc out
Disconnect all cords from the wii and plug back in. (If a game freezes while playing, usually the power, reset, and eject buttons will not respond. Try unplugging the AC Adapter from the back of the console, then check the air vents to make sure they're not being blocked)
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The disc may be too scratched up for the console. Try to clean the Disc with a microfiber cloth (or something that won't scratch it) and use a dvd lens cleaner on it to remove smudges. If the disc is in good condition, then the laser on the Wii may be wearing out. That means that you will have to send the Wii to Nintendo to get it fixed or find someone who has Wii parts and knows how to take apart and repair a Wii.
Try all of these steps:
1. Turn the Wii off and on again after about 20 seconds. Press the eject button again. If no help:
2. Unplug the Wii's AC power supply if Step 1 doesn't work. Wait 1 to 2 minutes, and trying to eject the disc again after turning the Wii back on. If no help:
3. Hold down the eject button for 5 to 10 seconds. Still not:
4. Try ejecting the disc with the Wii at different angles. If you hold the Wii upside down, it may help the disc fall out. if no help:
5. See if power light was coming on and do the AC adapter reset. unplug from both ends for 90 seconds.Hold eject button for 5-10 seconds
Call Nintendo 1-800-255-3700 and send the Wii back if non of these steps work. In most cases, a disc stuck in the Wii should be covered by warranty.
"I managed to eject a WII disc out manually very easily: - Disconnect the drive - You see the white plastic mechanism on your right side and the wheel connected to the motor - turn the wheel towards the back side of the drive while pushing the half inch square plastic piece towards the left. You will see the disc coming out while you are turning the wheel."