Question about Dell OptiPlex GX280 PC Desktop
Every time that i open yahoo messanger i get an error message that says ( refrence memory at 0x00000000 and the yahoo messanger will not open
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 22, 2012 | HP PC Desktops
Apr 25, 2011 | Acer Aspire One Netbook AO531h-1729 10.1...
"Stop: 0x000000A5" error message typically indicates that the computer BIOS is incompatible with the Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI) standard that is supported in Windows 7. However, this error can also occur because the computer hardware, the peripherals, or the drivers for those devices are incompatible with Windows 7.
Startup Repair from the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE)
1. Insert the Windows 7 installation disc into the disc drive, and then start the computer.
2. Press a key when the message indicating "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD ...". appears.
3. Select a language, a time and currency, and a keyboard or input method, and then click Next.
4. Click Repair your computer.
5. In the System Recovery Options dialog box, choose the drive of your Windows installation and click Next.
6. At the System Recovery Options Dialog Box, click on Repair your computer.
7. Click the operating system that you want to repair, and then click Next.
8. In the System Recovery Options dialog box, click Startup Repair.
Refer the following link for more information:
Jan 11, 2011 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Jul 29, 2010 | Dell OptiPlex GX620 PC Desktop
Apr 09, 2009 | PC Desktops
Apr 08, 2009 | PC Desktops
Feb 27, 2009 | Dell XPS 400 PC Desktop
May 05, 2008 | PC Desktops
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: