Hey, I'm definitely interested in the opportunity. I'll be sending an email shortly. It's easy to recognize, pyrhyc@yahoo. I appreciate the info. If it works out, hopefully I can return the favor.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
2. Put up a short bio, click on Settings, click on Profile
3. Upload a photo if you like and then click on Save
4. Figure out who to follow, these are people or subjects that interests you. Use this page http://search.twitter.com/ to search for these people.
5. Tweet. That easy. Tweet is to update your twitter, for starters it might be similar to yahoo messenger status, saying You're available or make it more specific that will fit 140 characters, you might say "I'm posting a brief tutorial on fixya.com"
6. Your goal why you post your updates is for someone to comment or give you feedbacks not just to post something.
7. Conversation will start from it, just go with the flow, answer as honest as you can.
8. You may also send direct messages to people that will follow you. People follow for many varied reasons, could be they're interested in what you're doing, they share the same interests, they are simply fond of your postings.
pls check out the following link. hope u ll get the necessary details http://www.all-freeware.com/results/nokia/n70/photo/book/key/free/download If u didnt get the details, please tel clearly about thr problem thank u
Hey welcome to fixya, If u don't have an yahoo account then first make your yahoo account
make a yahoo ID just Click Here Fill all the fields
carefully, and then last click on "Create my Account". It 'll create
If you have already an account sign in from here. When u 'll be signed in on left side there 'll be an option as inbox. Click on it. There 'll be your yahoo mails. Click on any mail and you can read it.
Best of luck & Enjoy Kindly do Rate if it is helpful. Thanks