Question about Equator EZ 3600 CEE Front Load Washer / Dryer
At the highest setting and @ the longest dry time, my clothes are still damp (not dewy). I was wondering what advice you could offer to improve the drying efficiency of the machine. I was told something that impeller might need to be cleaned inside the machine. I know a machinist who can help me. Do you know where the impeller is located?
It's lint stuck in the dryer that drastically lowers the efficiency.
From another site I found the solution:
1. UNPLUG UNIT
2, remove 4 screws top back edge of top panel and lift off panel.
3. blower will be toward the right rear of unit. To save a hassle later, take a sharp object and scrib an index mark across where the blower meets the plenum, it will help you line it up later.
4. there are four 7mm bolt-head screws holding the blower and blower motor onto the heater plenum. One of the screw is almost impossible to see, but there are 4. I used a "flex-shaft" socket to get them out. This can be a real PITA.
5. carefully lift blower motor out of plenum. You will probably need to shove the whole tub unit to the left to get clearence. IF YOU OPT TO DISCONNECT THE BLOWER WIRES MAKE A DIAGRAM OF WHERE THEY CONNECT!!
6. I usually use a thin knife to scrape each of the vanes on the blower. Then vac everything out and use your hand to check for smutz in the plenum.
7. THE FAN ONLY FITS ONE WAY ON THE PLENUM. be sure to test fit to see if all the holes line up.
8. When motor is back in place, spin the little cooling fan on top of motor to make sure it's not binding. I usually test the unit by plugging it in and starting dryer to make see it runs.
9. Put top of unit back in place.
Posted on Nov 24, 2008
Try a load with rear vent hose disconnected if drys ok ck vent all the way to outside also be sure when you push dryer back into position not to flatten or compress the vent hose behind dryer ..if moisture can't get outside after being drawn out of clothes have seen water on inside of drum
Posted on Sep 05, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 13, 2013 | LG WD-1070QDP 7 Kg Direct Drive Washer
Feb 20, 2011 | Amana Dryers
May 01, 2010 | Dryers
Sep 04, 2009 | Whirlpool AWZ410 Front Load Washer/Dryer
Feb 19, 2009 | Samsung DV448AEE Electric Dryer
Dec 04, 2008 | Kenmore 73932 Gas Dryer
Nov 14, 2008 | Kenmore Dryers
Feb 18, 2007 | Whirlpool GEW9250P Electric Dryer
240 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: