Question about Konica Minolta DiMAGE E201 Digital Camera

1 Answer

Can I use a card drive supplied by a third party?

Posted by Anonymous on

1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert who has achieved Level 3.

  • Master
  • 425 Answers
Re: Can I use a card drive supplied by a third party?

Yes. In general, any card drive specified as compatible with Compact Flash Types I & II can be used. Please contact manufacturer of the card drive for technical details.

Posted on Sep 19, 2005

Add Your Answer

0 characters

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add


3 Points

Related Questions:

2 Answers

I have accidentally deleted a management file on my camera, how do I getting working again?

What's the format of the file? Was it initially stored in the memory card? Perhaps you can use a data recovery tool on your PC. Give this one a try if you're a Mac user. Recover Data from Mac Hard Drive and Storage Device

Aug 02, 2015 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W270 Digital Camera

1 Answer

Need to upload photos from my computer back onto my cannon digital camera

you can do that by inserting the memory card seperately.
Your camera may not allow you to write in to your card irectly.

Use a laptop's card slot w/o Card Adapter as required, or use a USB Card Reader.

If you store on Camera's Internal Memory, then you'll need third party software for this.

Aug 18, 2012 | Cannon Digital Cameras

1 Answer

How to charge battery through pc

You can't. The camera does not include any battery charging circuitry. You must use the supplied battery charger (or a third-party compatible).

Apr 24, 2012 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX8 Digital Camera

2 Answers

I accidently erase all the pictures on my camera memory chip. I did not save the pictures anywhere how can I get the pictures I erase ???

I have had success with this camera pic recovery software called asoftech photo recovery, here's the tutorial

You have to use a card reader either on your computer or an external USB card reader. Put the card in the card reader, open the recovery program, then select the drive where files are deleted, then press "Start" and wait for it to do it's magic.

Sep 21, 2011 | Kodak Digital Cameras

2 Answers

1st- I lost my manual 2nd- need instructions as

  2. The best way to download pictures from your camera to your computer involves removing the memory card from the camera and plugging it into a card reader (either built-in to the computer or connected via USB or FireWire). This is likely to be faster than connecting the camera to the computer, and won't run down your camera's batteries.

    Once the card is plugged in, it will appear to your computer as a removable drive. You can use the operating system's drag&drop facility to copy pictures from the card to the computer's hard drive. Or you can use a photo cataloging program.

Sep 21, 2010 | Casio EXILIM EX-Z1000 Digital Camera

2 Answers

How 2 transfer photos from camera 2 pc?


OK, at the link below you will be able to get step by step instructions on how to transfer phtos from your camera to your computer, without any third party software.

Click HERE.

Kind regards

Sep 13, 2010 | Fuji FinePix 2650 Digital Camera

2 Answers

How to download pictures from my TZ6 camera to my PC


OK, at the link below you will be able to get step by step instructions on how to transfer photos from your camera to your pc without using third party software.

Click HERE to navigate.

Kind regards

Sep 13, 2010 | Panasonic Digital Cameras

1 Answer

AC adapter supplied by a third party

No, Minolta cannot guarantee the compatibility of any third party AC Adapters. We recommend the use of Minolta AC Adapters, AC-1L, and AC-2L. Any damage caused to the camera as a result of use of a third party AC Adapter may void your warranty.

Sep 19, 2005 | Konica Minolta DiMAGE E201 Digital Camera

1 Answer

Can I use a USB cable supplied by a third-party to connect the camera to my computer?

No, Minolta cannot guarantee compatibility of the DiMAGE 7 with a third party USB cable. The USB-1000 Cable supplied with the camera should be used exclusively.

Sep 15, 2005 | Konica Minolta DiMAGE 7 Digital Camera

1 Answer

XD-Picture Cards

Yes, third-party brand xD Picture Cards can be used to record images. Please note that an Olympus brand xD card is necessary to use the Panorama function on the camera.

Aug 31, 2005 | Olympus Camedia D-390 Digital Camera

Not finding what you are looking for?
Konica Minolta DiMAGE E201 Digital Camera Logo

Related Topics:

20 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Konica Minolta Digital Cameras Experts


Level 3 Expert

92748 Answers


Level 1 Expert

21 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17129 Answers

Are you a Konica Minolta Digital Camera Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides