- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
On your desktop where all your icons and shortcuts appear, right-click on a vacant area on the desktop. A menu will appear which includes "Change Resolution". Click on "Change Resolution" and select the recommended settings (one of the resolutions should have "recommended" next to it. Once selected, the screen should change. If it is acceptable to you, click Yes when asked and remember to click "Apply" before leaving the screen. Your machine will now be set at the new resolution.
No. You cannot change the resolution on any MobilePro Desktops. The VGA out is also fixed and you cannot change the external resolution. Only the MobilePro 770 and MobilePro 800 allow you to change the resolution on the VGA Output.
NEC has identified an issue where the system can erroneously generate the "Backup Battery Very Low" message. There are two possible solutions that will eliminate this erroneous low battery warning message (the first method is the preferred solution, the second method can be used if the update file is not available).
Solution I. Install a new version of the driver that controls the battery monitoring circuit.
1. Download the Low battery warning fix to your desktop.
2. Using ActiveSync or a compact Flash Card, copy FixBatt_HPC2K.EXE to the MobilePro internal disk.
3. On the MobilePro, double click the FixBatt_HPC2K icon.
4. When the message "Low Backup Battery Issue" is displayed, tap the "Patch it" button
5. When prompted turn unit over and momentarily depress the Reset button using the stylus.
Solution II. Change the default power management configuration.
Configure your MobilePro 900 to suspend when the LCD lid is closed on battery power and AC power.
To ensure that the device suspends whenever the lid is closed, please make the following changes and perform a soft reset:
1. Go to Control Panel.
2. Open MobilePro Settings.
3. Go to the LCD Suspend/Resume tab.
4. Place a check next to "Enable suspend while on External Power."
5. Click the "Advanced" button and place a check next to "Enable suspend while on External power.
6. Click OK to close the Advanced Setting window and click OK to close the MobilePro Settings.
7. Turn unit over and momentarily depress the Reset button using the stylus.
NOTE: Both the software update and power management settings are cleared on a hard reset and must be re-applied.