Question about Samsung Prostar 824 Keyset Telephone
How did you get your phone to ring after the power outage
To change the ringing on a prostar 816 you first need to be at a display set (doesn't matter what the extension number is).
with the handset down enter #20 the screen should say MMC DISABLED
1) enter in 1 2 3 4 1 # (that enables programming)
2) enter in #62 the screen should say day ring assn
3) press the line you wish to program
4) press the buttons for the extensions that you wish to ring (the ones in the right next to the handset)
5) press # when finished with the line
6) repeat steps 2 through 5 for the remainder of the lines you wish to change
press #when finished. hope that helps
Posted on Feb 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 17, 2010 | NorStar M7324 Corded Phone
Nov 22, 2009 | Panasonic Phones
Mar 22, 2009 | AT&T ATT-974 Corded Phone
Dec 24, 2008 | Southwestern Bell Landmark DKS930 Corded...
Feb 06, 2008 | NorStar M7310 Corded Phone
Dec 07, 2007 | Toshiba EKT6520SD Phone
May 30, 2006 | Vodavi Starplus DHS 7312 Enhanced Phone
243 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: