Question about Samsung Prostar 824 Keyset Telephone
How did you get your phone to ring after the power outage
To change the ringing on a prostar 816 you first need to be at a display set (doesn't matter what the extension number is).
with the handset down enter #20 the screen should say MMC DISABLED
1) enter in 1 2 3 4 1 # (that enables programming)
2) enter in #62 the screen should say day ring assn
3) press the line you wish to program
4) press the buttons for the extensions that you wish to ring (the ones in the right next to the handset)
5) press # when finished with the line
6) repeat steps 2 through 5 for the remainder of the lines you wish to change
press #when finished. hope that helps
Posted on Feb 13, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 17, 2010 | NorStar M7324 Corded Phone
Nov 22, 2009 | Panasonic Lands Phones
Jun 15, 2009 | Avaya Lands Phones
Mar 22, 2009 | AT&T ATT-974 Corded Phone
Dec 24, 2008 | Southwestern Bell Landmark DKS930 Corded...
Feb 06, 2008 | NorStar M7310 Corded Phone
Dec 07, 2007 | Toshiba EKT6520SD Phone
246 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: