Question about RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
My screen just says jvm error 513, my little bro had my phone, i got it off him and i cant get this error off. can any1 help?
My phone creen say error 513 my usb dont ddeteck the bb i don no please help me tansk
Posted on Nov 22, 2008
I got jum error 513 on my blackberry pearl 8100 and i don't now how to reset it please help me??
Posted on Nov 03, 2008
Hi got a blackberry 8510. and its say error 513. can you help
Posted on Mar 04, 2013
1. Install the desktop software.
2. Install the handheld software. (If it is a non Vendor software.. exp. T-Mobile. search and delete the "vendor.xml" file.)
3. Pull the battery out of your device.
4. With the battery out connect the device to the computer.
5. Go to Options and select "connection settings"
6. Select USB PIN this may take a few moments since there is no battery in the device. you might even have to select detect device in some rare cases.
7. Select the application loader icon.
8. Select all software you want installed.
9. Proceed to the end portion untill you see the "Finish" button.
10. Very IMPORTANT. do not hit the finish button, instead select the ADVANCED button.
11. Make sure both boxes are checked.
12. Proceed until it asks you if you want to automatically back up and restore. Select DO NOT AUTOMATICALLY BACK UP MY HANDHELD.
13. Once the process starts. take care not to bump out the cord and re-insert the battery. Again on some rare occasions you might have to wait until it finishes saying connect to insert the battery.
Posted on Sep 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 15, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8310 Smartphone
Apr 26, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Dec 23, 2008 | AT&T Blackberry Curve 8300 Smartphone
Sep 22, 2008 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
8,085 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!