- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The paper is remaining on the
paper transport path when power is turned ON.
1) Check if the connector of the sensor is disconnected.
2) Check if any of the connectors on the MAIN board is disconnected.
3) Check if the connector pins are disconnected and the harnesses are open circuited.
4) Replace the sensor.
5) Replace the MAIN board.
Practically you can exit by pressing 0&9 together and it will come to ready mode.You will see this kind of display only when you want to enter the service mode, now you will have to enter a value eg., if your machine gives error c44, then you can go to service mode and then enter 400 to reset the error.