- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Check with an headphone to confirm if the circuit is working. If the sound is heard on the headphone then the speaker within the laptop is faulty.
Also check the headphone socket as this can be faulty.
If not the audio drivers must be reinstalled. If this wont help then the OS needs a restore or it can be that the mother board has problems.
Double right click on the speaker icon in the taskbar tray. Then turn the speaker volume all the way down and adjust the headphone volume to the level you would like it. That way you will get sound coming rom the headphones only and not the speakers.
Asalam u alikum,
Dear friend yours broblem have been solved if you do this steps.
1. first go to the start menu.
2. then select a control panel.
3. In control panel select option (sound,speech,audio devices) then select change the speaker setting, the sound and audio properties is opened, go to the speaker setting select advanced option in advanced option change the speaker setup and select stereo headphone and apply it.
I hope its solved yours problem.