- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
some cells check the extension(the .wma part of file name) and play the file accordingly.. might b ur cell treats .wma file as an audio file. and tats the reason u cant get the video output. try converting the file to a suitable format supportd by ur cell. for eg. 3gp, mp4, avi etc...etc..
Download TCPMP if you don't already have it installed and run the program. It's a great media player. Go to ->Options >Settings>SelectPage>File Associations. Check off the boxes of the file type that you were trying to play. Also make sure you check the bottom 3 boxes 1. Flash Video 2 HTTP protocol 3. MMS protocol These should enable the online sites to play.
This was a fun project. Here's how I did it. You'll need to download a freeware audio editor named Audacity. I did this on a Mac, but it's cross-platform, and I'm assuming the menus are the same for Windows.
(1) Copy .pwi (Note) file to PC
(2) Open Audacity
(3) Get the Note audio into Audacity by:
Import as raw data
(4) Select all of the audio by clicking below its file name at left of the graphic of the file
(5) Click on dropdown menu (arrow next to file name)
Set Rate to 11025 Hz
(6) Convert to WAV by:
Export as wav