- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you can save/download songs from your computer to the Apple iPod by the use of itunes. you need to install itunes first on the computer before you can manage the music files from the comptuer to iPod. itune is converting the file names recognizable only to iPod. Cheers!
You need to have iTunes installed on your computer. It's a free download from Apple. Load your CD's into iTunes or buy songs from the Apple iTunes Music Store. Connect your iPod and synch.
Note: most songs are copyrighted so you can't get them for FREE, that is stealing.
Download and install iTunes.
Grab songs from a CD using Windows Media Player, or sign up for an online music service (or purchase songs directly from iTunes).
Click on the icon of the iPod.
Click on music - add the folder in which your songs are stored.
Better yet - read the full version of your user's manual.
1. Have you tried charging your Ipod from another source other than the computer? Maybe a car charger for an Ipod or a kind that can be plugged into the wall. Ipod chargers are very inexpensive. 2. If that doesn't work try rebooting your Ipod with your Ipod program you were given to manage your Ipod.
3. Make sure that when downloading songs that they are Ipodcompatible, meaning that they are mp3 ready. Before downloading a song you should be able to see the credentials the song has for downloading. Most of the time if the format cannot be changed to being mp3 ready, most likely the song won't convert to your ipod.
iPod does not need any drivers only thing you need is iTunes if you dont have iTunes download iTUnes from here and when you connect iPod iTunes will detect it and there you can copy songs and syc play list and songs.