The most current drive is the INTEL PC Camera Pack (CS330) Driver 188.8.131.52 for Windows XP
There are websites that offer updated drivers, some want you to download their driver update program, some have fees but not sure any of them can provide anything newer than above.
You might try thhs one; http://driverscollection.com/?file_cid=40913332647e81cf79d123e7baa
; I have not used so not sure if you have to downlaod a driver scanner program or if they charge a fee. They are only offering the verison noted above.
I have noted some comments on forums that there is no driver for this camera for Windows Vista; the camera came out in 1998 and was for Windows Me and up to XP. One person noted it willl run in Windows 7, 32 bit with PnP.
Another person noted that they have been able to run the camera in WIndows 7, 64 bit, if you set the program to run in Windows Vista compatibility mode.; did not work for another but you may wish to try.
Make sure you create a restore point before you try and note there are no guarantees this work!
To do this:
1) Download the driver utility (CS330.exe in this case) to your desktop.
2) Right click on the icon and select "Restore Previous Versions"
3) Select the "Compatibility" tab.
4) Check the box for "Compatibility Mode" and select "Windows Vista (Service pack 2) from the drop-down menu.
5) Click "Apply" and then "Ok"
6) Reboot your computer and click on the icon to install. Follow instructions given on the screen.
Hope this helps!