I turned off my cell phone and it wont turn back on. The battery is perfectly fine as well as the sim card. It is inserted correctly, there is no damage to the battery or the sim card. I haven't dropped my phone before but its been in my pocket or backpack most of the time so it has some scratches and minor dings. The only sign of it turning on is the screen lighting up. When i put it in my charger, the screen blinks rapidly then turns off. I don't understand what happened. Now i get harsh remarks from my dad and i have over 400 'white' hair on my head.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Insert sim error happen if the phone is not acknowledging the existence of sim card inserted in the phone.
1. Check if the sim is properly inserted. 2. Turn off mobile phone 3. Remove battery 4. Remove memory card 5. Remove sim card 6. Check the copper pins of the sim if there are dirts stucked on it 7. Ure clean cloth to wipe sim gently 8. Wait for at least two minutes 9. Gently and properly insert the memory and sim card 10. Insert the battery 11. Turn on mobile phone 13. Check if you will still recieve insert sim error 14. If you still recieved the same error you need to call your service provider and check the status and availability of your sim card.
For most of the phone,sim card will be install at the back of your mobile phone. These are the steps on how to:
1. Turn off your mobile phone.
2. Remove the back case gently.
3. Remove the battery as well.
4. Theres instruction at the back of your phone on where to place the simcard and on how to insert it.
5. Make sure you properly inserted the sim card so you wont recieve offline mode error.
6. Plug back the battery.
7. Return the back cover.
8. Turn on your phone,then your good to go.
remember that there are some phones wherein the simcard slot is on the side part of the phone. for this kind of phones,all you have to do is just lift the cover of the simcard slot then slowly insert the sim properly then turn on the phone and your good to go.
Offline mode means that your phone aint getting any signal from your mobile service provider's BTS. You need to check it from your mobile service provider if there's an ongoing outage, you need to check as well if the sim card is properly inserted. Try powercycling your phone. 1. Turn off your device. 2. Remove the sim, memory card and battery. 3. Wait for at least 2minutes. 4. Plug back the SIM card, memory card and battery. 5. Turn on mobile phone. 6. Check if you are still getting offline mode. 7. If so, try to insert your SIM card to a different phone. 8. If using a different phone for your SIM displays offline mode still,then its your SIM card which is faulty. If it works fine make sure that you inserted the sim properly or the SIM card slot might be faulty.
Your SIM card is not being read anymore due to a number of reasons. Try rubbing the SIM card with a clean smooth dry cloth and then insert it again. If that doesnt work, your SIM might be damaged, take it to your network provider and they will replace it, hopefully with your same phone number.
It sounds like an issue with the battery. Check to make sure the battery is sitting correctly in the phone and make sure the battery doesn't have any water damage. If both are ok, it sounds like the phone is shorting out so you should take it back to the phone company and show them the problem. They may be able to replace the phone.