If you would like to make an avatar or change it click this link.
Then to customize how you look, what outfit to wear.and background + more.
1. Click the "appearance" tab to choose your skin color, face and eyes, and hairstyle. Pick your eye and hair colors
by clicking on the colored squares to the right of each image.
2. Click the "apparel" tab You can try on full outfits or different tops and bottoms. Mix and match.
3. Click the "extras" tab to try out accessories like sunglasses.
sports and hobbies gear such as backpacks, bikes, and snowboards. Adopt
a cute pet. Or try different hats.
4. Click the "Backgrounds" tab if you like the snow, the beach, or a nightclub.
Once you've customized your avatar, don't forget to scroll down to the
bottom of the Profile page and press "Preview", and then "OK" in the
next screen. And your done.
If you need any help click this link
TO GET A PHOTO/CUSTOM PICTURE AS YOUR AVATAR.
If you want a photo/custom picture as your avatar you need to make a yahoo
360 account. http://360.yahoo.com/login.html?.done=ht...
The photo needs to be saved on your computer as a jpg file, don't worry
about the size to much yahoo will adapt it. Then go to the following 4
1.. Go to your 360 page then click "my page" (top of page).
2. Click "edit personal photo" (on the left above photo window).
3. Click "browse" choose the photo from your photos click "save", Set as primary and "save".
4. Go to your "edit my profile" http://answers.yahoo.com/my/my_edit
click "use my yahoo
360 picture" scroll down and press "preview", and then "OK" in the next screen.
And your done.
5. If you want a CARTOON avatar then create or modify one at http://avatars.yahoo.com
and then go to 3.
6. If you want a PHOTO avatar then upload an image to your profile at http://profiles.yahoo.com
. Click on the current photo to get the update options. Select the one you want to use and then go to 3.
7. Now go to the Yahoo Answers
profile at http://answers.yahoo.com/my/my_edit
. You can pick the cartoon or photo to use.. BE SURE TO PREVIEW AND SAVE (OK) THE PAGE AT THE BOTTOM.