a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You have to Hard Reset it to Factory settings so you will lose your data anyway. If you exceed the number of tries, the phone may become PUK Locked and only your cellular provider has the unlocking key.
You will be offered the opportunity to Back Up your data!
Power Down, Hold the Power button and the Volume Up button until you see the Recovery Console.
Well, there are a number of ways by which you can find out the details of the companies that offer free conferencing solutions. The recommendations can come from your family, friends, and colleagues. Further, you can also browse the web to find the names of the service providers that offer good free conferencing calling solutions.
But in order to select a good service provider that enables you to connect instantly, know who is talking and who is on the call, add or remove participants, mute or comment whenever required etc.
All this and more is offered by Reliance Mindbridge. There is no prior reservation required for this service which means that you can conduct conferences from anywhere and anytime. It supports effective day to day working as you can check the weekly status reporting, periodical updates, follow up meetings, presentations and a lot more. It offers many features that are unique.
Its platform offers all the advantages of the conventional conferencing as well as utmost convenience. What's more, you can 'pay as you use' so no worries about the hefty telephone bills.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3: S Pen stopped working on screen:
Hello. The S Pen is not powered by a battery per se. The screen on your phone generates a magnetic field. There's a coil inside the S Pen that captures energy from the field to power the pen.
1. Question are your S Pen options turned off? Settings>Controls>S Pen>
turn on Direct Pen Input turn on Air Command turn on Air View etc..
2. it could be the pen tip that is worn out and needs to be changed. Check the tip by pressing it into the pen with your finger.. if you feel the tip going into the pen too far, it's probably the tip that is broken or worn out. Some customers say buying new tips is too much trouble, and getting a new OEM Samsung S Pen made for your Note 3 is a safer option.
3. it could be the wacom digitizer screen that is having problems on your phone and needs to be fixed. If you had fixed the screen prior, it could mean the person who installed the replacement screen could have did a bad job.
4. if you are using a magnet closure case, try taking it off and then using your S Pen. Because the external case magnet can interrupt the magnetic field the S Pen uses for power rendering it useless, until you remove the magnetic closing case.. and then all should be well again.
5. You can do tests on Note 3's that are not carrier locked by dialing *#0*# (this is not a solution but it can help eliminate possibilities)
6. If you bought an Aftermarket knockoff S Pen, that's probably the problem right there. A lot of non OEM Samsung S Pen's have their own issues and work for only some things.
7. You can try fixing the sensitivity of the S Pen
8. Buy an original Samsung Galaxy S Pen. A Note 1, 2, 4, or Note 5 S Pen will work for your Note 3, but it may not fit inside the Note 3's internal compartment/holder. You can try buying a used one to save money, but be aware that you might have to change the tip
I agree. I also have a Motorola "blur" phone and am experiencing a similar problem. I bought the phone thinking I would be able to program it myself (I have repaired over 100,000 Motorola phones working for Sprint/Nextel. Anyway, I found out that I was supposed to start the "blur" account by following the prompts on the startup screen on the phone. It was too late because I had set up the account online with my desktop computer. I can still use the account but it won't locate the phone nor can I use the many features it has. I am thinking of doing the same as you and taking it to a Radio Shack. I may call T-mobile first and ask what my options are or just terminate the contract. Sorry I can't offer you a better solution.
the lock code is by default the last 4 of the phone number...if that doesn't work dial *228 send and choose option #1 to reprogram when its complete it will power cycle and then the lock code will be defaulted back to last 4 of phone number
Ebay has some offers for the LCD Module running 58.99. You will need all the tools necessary for replacing your damaged LCD. It may even be necessary to contact your carrier's service/repair center for ANY options available for you that COULD be beneficial.
Hi, www.totalgsm.org offers remote unlocking for W580i instantly with just the USB cable provided along with the phone. All sony ericsson phones can be unlocked remotely sitting at home. You can find list of supported phones on the website.