How do i resolve error code 99
if you want to know what this is the error code is related to
click start control panel administrative tools computer management then select event viewer this may vary depending on what operating system you have
extend the events there you will see errors in red you will no what exactly what the error was and at what time it occured
you might be able work your way through the problem
Error - 'Return Code 99 on Script FA_Reinitialize_SQL_Indexes' occurs when during new install of Fixed Assets.
Check the Fixed Assets path, it may be incorrect. To do this, follow these steps.
1. Go to File ' Maintenance ' Pathnames.
2. Note the Pathname for the Dynamics/eEnterprise Product.
3. Change the Product to Fixed Assets and the Series to Financial.
4. The Pathname for the Fixed Assets product should be the same as the Pathname when the Dynamics/eEnterprise Product is selected.
5. If they are not the same, change the Fixed Assets path to be the same as the Dynamics/eEnterprise path (for example: COMPANYNAME\dbo\).
hope it helps
May 25, 2012 |