Question about Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Error 6900 alarm flashing
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
try to reset your printer ---
How to reset the Canon MP150 after a refill (Step 10 concerns refill; instructions below the steps):
Method1 (Safe Factory Method):
1) Disconnect the printer’s power outlet
2) Press and hold the power button while connecting the power outlet back.
3) While still holding down the power button, press the reset button twice.(red circle with a triangle)
4) Release the power button
The printer takes about 10 seconds to show the number 0.
5) Press + to change the value from 0 to 1.
6) When this value is 1, press colour button; this will light up two leds.
One is for plain paper and the other for photo paper. At this point is feed the printer with paper.
7) Press the power button twice and the printer will print a some stuff (if it doesn't print by itself, then press the "color" button once and the test sheet will print). Don’t worry much about the printed material. I got some stripped lines and some numbers. I believe that my colour cartridge is clogged which is why I got the green strips.
When you print this sheet the value in the display returns to zero.
8 ) Open the printer cover cover (not the scanner cover) and remove the cartridges. With the printer still open, disconnect the power outlet.
9) Close the lid and turn on the printer.
10) Refill cartridges and place them back in their nice little abode in the printer.
Posted on Mar 09, 2009
SOURCE: Canon Pixma MP830 error 5100
As a technician, I have worked on tons of printers. This particular error had stumped me for a while, but I finally found the cause. As others had pointed out before, it can have alot to do with some obstruction in the print path, the gears, or ink on the clear plastic encoder strip. You're on the right track - I found the the purge cap (the white sliding mechanism that the print head parks to when it's not in use) was not lubricated well enough from factory. If you lubricate the sliders with some white grease (don't get it on the small wipers or the black caps) the mechanism can now slide more freely, and the unit can park the head properly without giving you the dreaded head homing error 5100 (or E-2-2 on the LCD display) Keep in mind that this repair will probably require you to remove the right panel off of the printer to gain access to the purge mechanism. There are two screws behind the printer, and two in front for each corrosponding side panel (the front screws are behind the grey front panel of the printer - open the top cover to see the clips which hold the front cover on) Hope this helps some of you out.
Posted on Mar 09, 2009
Canon MP170 (Ink Tank Full Error):
1 - power off.
2 - hold stop/reset ,hold ON/OFF
3 - release stop/reset, push stop/reset twice, quickly, then release ON/OFF
4 - wait untill LCD display shows "Canon Idle",then push stop/reset four times, quickly
5 - then push power twice, quickly
6 - power off and power on.
Please if you happy call back and gave a vote
Posted on Feb 13, 2010
Testimonial: "Thanks very much, that was very helpful and it worked."
Tips for a great answer:
. Hold RESUME then press & hold POWER
2. Release RESUME, then press it twice, the light should go amber then green again.
3. you're now in service mode (you can release POWER now)
for reset waste tank reset is 4 presses of the RESUME button. To confirm, press POWER once.
Hope this helps. Please rate my response.
Have a good day.
Dec 31, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP170 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 06, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP240 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 20, 2009 | Canon Pixma iP2600 Photo InkJet Printer
Apr 21, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 20, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 27, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 07, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP510 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 21, 2007 | Canon PIXMA iP6220D InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 16, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
113 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: