Question about Nortel T7316E 2-Line Corded Phone
You may need to change your Ring Volume. Here are some instructions on how to do so.
To Change your Ring Type:
1. Press the Feature button, then * 6
2. Press the number keys 1 – 4 to hear the different ring types
3. Press the OK softkey when you hear your desired ring
To Change the Ring Volume:
1. Press the Feature button, then * 80
2. Press the volume key up or down
3. Press the release key1 to exit and save the volume level
Let me know if this works for you.
Posted on Oct 29, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 25, 2015 | Nortel Networks T7316E Telephone Platinum...
Mar 31, 2013 | Nortel Networks Business Series Terminal...
MANY TIME A PERSON DIALS WITHOUT REALIZING THAT THE ACCEPTANCE CODE NEEDS TO BE INSERTED FIRST THE Nortel T7316E?...If you want to
temporarily turn them off use do not disturb (feature 85, feature #85 to
turn Do Not Distrub off) Turning off the ringing permanently will require you to program the set. Programming is done on M7310,
Mar 14, 2011 | NorStar T7316E Corded Phone
Mar 12, 2010 | NorStar T7316E Corded Phone
Sep 11, 2009 | Nortel T7316E 2-Line Corded Phone
Jun 06, 2009 | Nortel T7316E 2-Line Corded Phone
Jul 28, 2016 | Nortel T7316E 2-Line Corded Phone
1,882 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: