Question about Vtech Lands Phones
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
from the troubleshooting section of the manual
• Unplug the base unit’s electrical power and remove the battery from the handset. Wait for 15 seconds then plug in the battery place the handset in the base unit and plug in the power. Allow up to one minute for the cordless handset and base to synchronize
not a guarantee, something to try
Posted on Aug 30, 2008
Unplug the battery. Hold down The * (star) and the #(hash) keys simultaneously. Re-connect the battery, phone will beep and screen will be blank. Press the voicemail (righthand silver key under the lcd screen). As above EEPROM/RAM message will appear. Place handset on base and your problem is solved.
Posted on Jul 06, 2008
Place the handset in the charger and press find handset for 4 seconds.This will register the handset. do the same for other handsets.
Posted on Sep 20, 2009
SOURCE: ADDING HANDSET SAYS OUT OF RANGE
A search of Uniden support only said to call 1-800-297-1023 with handset registration issues. The rep picked up quickly and walked me through the reset procedure. Here it is step-by-step:
1. Remove battery
2. Hold down the * and # buttons and reinsert battery. You should hear a long beep. If not retry. (This is a bit awkward but hold the handset upside down and it's workable)
3. Screen will be blank. Immediately press the right soft menu button.
4. Screen will report that EEPROM is clearing and then state EEPROM Clear Ok
5. Remove battery (yes again)
6. Reinsert battery (this time there's no need to hold down any buttons)
7. Handset will reboot with Welcome screen and then state that phone must be registered (this is the status a handset should be in from the factory)
8. Place handset on base and it will register as normal
Posted on Oct 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 17, 2017 | Vtech Lands Phones
Jan 21, 2016 | VTech Communications CS6114 - cordless...
Feb 10, 2015 | VTech Communications CS6114 - cordless...
Dec 21, 2014 | Vtech 2 handset cordless phone system w/...
Aug 13, 2011 | Vtech 2653 Cordless Phone (VTECHEV2653)
Jul 01, 2011 | Vtech 2451 Cordless Phone
Jun 28, 2011 | Vtech i5866 Cordless Phone
Mar 20, 2011 | Vtech DECT 6.0 Digital Cordless Phone
Mar 03, 2010 | Vtech DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Digital...
246 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: